Art. 1. (1) These general conditions are intended to regulate the relations between "INOXIS 01" Ltd., VAT № BG130552614 (referred to as "Supplier" for short) and the Visitors of the website www.inoxis.bg (referred to as "Visitors" for short) .
(2) By accessing and loading the Site, Visitors agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes to them, and undertake to comply with them.
II. Website owner data
Art. 2. (1) Information regarding "INOXIS 01" Ltd.:
VAT №: 130552614
Headquarters and management address: 1505 Sofia, "Oborishte" district, 12A "Rusalka" street
Correspondence details: 1505 Sofia, "Oborishte" district, "Rusalka" street 12A
(2) Commission for the Protection of Personal Data: Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" № 2, Sofia 1592, 02 9153518, 02 9153525, email@example.com, www.cpdp.bg
Art. 3. The website www.inoxis.bg provides Visitors with information about the activity, services and prices of the Supplier, as well as access to published news and materials, the possibility to publish opinions and comments, review the uploaded content and any actions that are necessary for the full use of the Site for its purpose.
III. Intellectual Property
Art. 4. (1) All publications on the Site are the exclusive intellectual property of the Provider and are subject to protection under the Copyright Act and its related rights, and they cannot be used in any way without the prior written consent of the Provider.
(2) The images on the Site, as well as other visual elements representing the Provider's intellectual property, cannot be used and reproduced in any way by third parties without his prior written consent.
(3) Any unregulated use of the materials published on the Site, without the permission of the Provider, constitutes a violation for which the offender bears civil, administrative-criminal and criminal liability in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation.
Art. 5. (1) The Provider does not permit the use in any way of the content of the Site by visualizing all or part of the materials published on it on another site.
(2) Referencing to materials on the Site from other sites is permissible if it is done in accordance with good manners and commercial practice and if the referral and the methods of presentation of the reference do not raise doubts about the authorship of the Provider on the materials, so that the Visitors are not misled.
IV. protection of personal data
Art. 6. (1) The Provider takes measures to protect the personal data of Visitors in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the requirements of European and Bulgarian legislation, as well as the Personal Data Protection Policy published on its website.
(2) The Provider does not send identifying information to third parties, as technical information and information about the use of the Site by the Users is processed by the company maintaining the platform on which the Site is placed in compliance with the requirements for personal data protection and information security.
(3) The Provider collects and processes cookie data in accordance with its Policy, which Visitors familiarize themselves with when loading the Site.
V. Amendment of general terms and conditions
Art. 7. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider at any time, and the amended General Terms and Conditions are promptly published on the Site, together with a message to the Visitors about the changes made.
(2) Changes in these general terms and conditions are effective for all Visitors from the moment they are announced on the Site.
VI. Limitation of Liability
Art. 8. (1) The Provider provides access to the content of the Site as is and does not guarantee that the guidelines in the materials on the Site lead to the results intended by the Visitors.
(2) The Provider is not responsible for damages and lost benefits of the Visitors caused by the materials published on the Site.
(3) The Provider is not responsible for damages caused by Visitors to third parties as a result of the use of the Site and the materials contained therein.
VII. Other provisions
Art. 9. Visitors to the Site undertake to comply with ethical norms and not to damage the reputation of the Provider when using the Site and the materials contained therein.
Art. 10. The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not settled in these general terms and conditions, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 11. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Site Visitors as of June 21, 2022.